Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am trying to find my previous years depreciation tables. The ones that you enter each item to be depreciated. These are not transmitted to the irs

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am trying to find my previous years depreciation tables. The ones that you enter each item to be depreciated. These are not transmitted to the irs

Do you want form 4562?  Form 4562 is just a Summary of the Depreciation for the current year and doesn't list the items.  Don't know if you can get what you want in the Online version.

Using the Desktop program you can get an Asset Life History worksheet but you have to do it in Forms Mode, click Forms in the upper right (upper left for Mac)  You can't get detailed worksheet showing all the assets but you can get the Asset Life History on each one. It doesn't print out with your return or save in the pdf.  So you have to print each Asset Life History individually.

Scroll down the list of forms in your return to a Asset Entry or Asset Worksheet and open it.  Then down on line 14 is a QuickZoom button to Asset Life History, Click on that.

SharonD007
Expert Alumni

To print your full tax return with the worksheets, follow the steps below for TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to your account
  2. Select the down arrow by Your tax returns and documents 
  3. Select the year  of the tax return that you want to print
  4. Select Download/Print (PDF) your federal and/or state tax return(s)
  5. Once you select Federal return, you can select Include government worksheets (which will include your depreciation worksheets).

For additional info, review the TurboTax articles How do I print a copy of my tax return in TurboTax and How do I view, download, or print a prior-year tax return?

@tommyhuff13 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies