lyndsay_n

How do you correct the elect out of SDA should be blank. It states this asset is not Qualified property for the special depreciation allowance

I have tried all 3 options and still get the error... No Entry, Elect OUT of SDA, Yes and Elect  Out of SDA, No
DavidLeavitt91

I am having the exact same problem. I can't find any information about how to fix this. I'm "answering" this question in hopes you have already found a solution. If not, I have a call scheduled with somebody from TurboTax today. Hopefully they will help get it sorted and I can give a proper answer. 

KCody63

Did you receive an answer on how to fix?

AmeliesUncle

Try deleting the asset and enter it again.

I suspect that at least one cause of this is when you indicate it was one category, then later changed it to a different category.