Solved: How do I fill out the 8889-S?

How do I fill out the 8889-S?

How do I fill out the 8889-S?

TurboTax will automatically fill out your spouse's Form 8889 if they and/or their employer contributed to an HSA (usually indicated by code W in box 12 of the W-2), if they used funds in your HSA (reported on Form 1099-SA), or if they inherited an HSA.

Form 8889: Health Savings Account (HSA) is used to report HSA contributions, distributions, and withdrawals.

Tip: On jointly-filed returns, Form 8889 will have a -T or -S suffix, for example Form 8889-T or 8889-S. This simply denotes who the 8889 belongs to (T for taxpayer, S for spouse). Make sure you select the right person the form belongs to when enter your W-2s and Form 1099s.

How do I fill out the 8889-S?

How do I fill out the 8889-S?

How do i go in and add a 8889 form to my akready file taxes for 2016 and 2017 or will i have to get the forms and do it my self