I am using the TurboTax Home & Business for 2019 for Mac to refile a return for 2019 when I lived overseas. I lived overseas for the entire year and I do not have a W-2. I checked that my residence was overseas at the beginning. However during the "enter income" portion of the process, there is no way that I can see to fill out the form 2555 or enter my income other than through a manual W-2. How do enter my Foreign income? This is driving me crazy!
Thanks in advance.
To enter Foreign Earned Income -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Less Common Income
- On Foreign Earned Income and Exclusion, click on the start or update button
Or enter foreign income in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to foreign income