Solved: Final checks are telling me "Eligible Sec 179 property should be blanks. It only applies to current year assets." What does this mean? I sold the property on 1/13/17.

scott5304

Final checks are telling me "Eligible Sec 179 property should be blanks. It only applies to current year assets." What does this mean? I sold the property on 1/13/17.

AmandaR1

You should be able to uncheck the box in the review. It just means that it's not eligible for section 179 this year. 

lc107434

2/23/19 my Cx is having the same issue using TT Self-Employed. My Cx can NOT E_FILE! we need to fix this problem
alicefelicia

this needs to be resolved, the software won't let me select blank
computer_sun

Hello Turbotax, did you listening? I am stuck on this issue for a week now.
mwpainter

Yeah this sucks. Same issue. I deleted the form and did it again and have the same problem.
AmandaR1

cater31

I'm stuck at this point too.  I keep trying to change it to No or Blank but every time I hit continue it just brings me back to that same screen.
rockdoc2b

I'm having the same issue.  I am just going in circles.  So frustrating!
fxrtdb2

same problem, so what is the fix? unable to uncheck box on form or check no entry box
GBPackBack

Ran into same problem. Huge company full of engineers and they still haven't fixed this bug, given it's 04/17/2018 and it's the latest version of the software.
duraiyarasan

Ran into the same issue
donwarkentin

I'm in the same boat.  I can't figure out what I am supposed to do.
vickychavez83

Me too ! Ughh
marisa_villanuev

I’m stuck on it too. I can’t find a phone number to call turbo tax. Does anyone have the number to the IT support department ?
jmwoods78

Any help on this? I'm stuck here too. For an hour...so frustrating