mcmiller65

Can someone please help find the take me to my return button on my turbo tax account because I need to file the 8862 form

I keep seeing that my taxes are being rejected by the irs and I now know the problem I need to refile my taxes and the instructions says to click the take me to my return so how do I find this button on my account so I can refile
AndreaC1

If you already filed and were rejected, that Take me to my return button no longer appears. You should see the Fix my return button when you log in. If so, click that and go here https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3919856 and click Solution and follow those steps.

If you don't see Fix my return, click Tax Home to the left, scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Add a state there to get back inside the return to make needed changes. 

NOTE: Returns that have been rejected 6 times will need to be printed and mailed. The IRS will no longer accept an e-file for those. 

Other Helpful FAQs:

zuritaernest

cancel my return stard over

zuritaernest

cancel my return