riodeeg1

Can I write off my Disney Vacation club dues or loan interest?

No.

Sorry,  there is not a vacation deduction anywhere.  And you cannot deduct loan interest except for mortgage interest.

WolfieGirl

Yes you can. A DVC Membership is considered property ownership. You're property taxes will be listed on your annual dues document. And if you have a loan, you'll receive a 1098 doc showing the mortgage interest you paid for the year. I've been a DVC member since 2001 and all accountants I've used have confirmed this.

DianeW777

Perhaps! In some cases you are allowed to deduct the interest as mortgage interest if this is a timeshare and deduct real estate taxes.  More information can be reviewed for your specific situation by selecting the link below.

@riodeeg1