Solved: You get nothing back unless you paid taxes in, or ...

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

I've been filing and I was never asked why I didn't have any income? I answered correctly, I am on welfare, single mom, no dad, never signed birth certificate unknown where about , I did not work but have a baby  do I qualify or should I quit while I'm here if I get nothing?

Alumni

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

You get nothing back unless you paid taxes in, or you had earned income and qualify for the EIC. If you did not work, then you paid nothing in, you had no earned income so you don't qualify to get anything back.

Alumni

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

.

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

isn't filing tax return when receiving welfare  unlawful

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

No, it is not unlawful. 

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

Can I file taxes if I'm on welfare? I don't expect anything back just seen that I won't be able to get the coronavirus stimulus check unless I filed taxes

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

If you have no income, there's nothing to put on a tax return.    You dont qualify for any stimulus.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Im on welfare do i get taxes back

Hello I am a single Mom and student. I am on the Gain program. I had an Unpaid Internship I worked the whole semester and was not expecting payment however my employer was nice and gave me a check for $800 but he had me sign something. I don't know if that is enough to file? I don't know how any of this works, that was the only form of income I made. I would like to know If I can qualify? My Grants from school are messed up and I am not receiving my grants this semester. I could really use the help. I am wondering how to qualify for any extra assistance at this time. I do the welfare to work. I put in a lot of hours in non profits such as the woman's business center. Who can I call or talk to to get some of my questions answered.