Why does this site say I do not qualify for the ad...

Why does this site say I do not qualify for the adoption credit but I meet all the requirements?

Both boys have special needs
Cannot be returned to their parents, and the state gives us a subsidy for them

No one in the user forum has access to the reason you did not qualify for the loan.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

There are many reason you may not be qualifying for the credit.  Please note, you may only receive partial credit and the remaining credit will carry forward. This article should help you review your entries and the requirements for the adoption credit.