Solved: Where do I enter my 529 contribution deduction on my New York return. I do not see it on any of the items (and it is not part of the college tuition deduction section)?

Where do I enter my 529 contribution deduction on my New York return. I do not see it on any of the items (and it is not part of the college tuition deduction section)?

Contributions to state 529 plans are not deductible on the federal return.  However, they are deductible on your NY return.

1. When you are in your NY return, continue to the screen Changes to Federal Income.  [See Screenshot #1, below.]
  2. In the Education adjustments section, click on the Start/Revisit box next to New York 529 college savings account activity.
  3. On the next screen, Enter New York 529 Contributions, enter your 529 contributions and click Continue.  [Screenshot #2]

Actually I found the answer by looking a bit closer.   It is the first item under changes to federal income.    "Education Adjustments"