LLT4

When will eFile for state filing (payment with CREDIT CARD) be fixed?

This screen just freezes, the 2nd level support didn't call me back.  I am at a loss as to how to complete this.  My default browser is Chrome, but the screen freezes (3 days in a row now) on "Lets Complete Your Purchase" screen.  This is a quality and customer experience issue that needs attention.  

TerukoL

You may need to clear your cache and cookies. Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try entering your information again. You may also want to change browsers, for example, since you are using Chrome, try switching to Firefox.

inourlion

I have the same problem. I cleared my browsing history and cache, nothing works. Cookies are enabled and I am only having this problem with the TurboTax payment window.  I even shut off my firewall and virus protection briefly to try it.  The problem is still there. Hmm....

CarissaM

If you are having trouble paying the filing fees, and have done all other troubleshooting.. Please click here to contact customer support @inourlion