When do funds get withdrawn from bank account?

I just filed my state and federal taxes yesterday through TurboTax and it said I owed money to the state.

I don’t remember if I was given the option to pick when those funds would be withdrawn from my account, I think I may have chose the same day but nearly 24 hours has passed and the money still hasn’t been withdrawn from my bank.

does anyone know how long it may take the state/TurboTax to withdraw those funds? Or is there a way I can go on TurboTax to see what option I chose? I filed for Minnesota.

Were your returns accepted already?  You can double check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.  

Then Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-fo...

Thanks for the response. Both my state and federal were accepted within hours. However, I’m having trouble finding the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  

I’ve found one of the state forms that shows how much I owe, but it doesn’t say anything about my payment or payment method.