momsbluto

Utah State Form TC-675R

I have a form TC-675R that requires I input the "Producer's Utah Account Number", which I have completed and have taken this number exactly as found on this form. However, I continue to get an error on the tax review that states that the number I have input is incorrect, and that it ends with the letters WTH. But, the form I have shows the last three letters as being WMP. This is preventing me from e-filing all my tax returns. Is this a TurboTax error, or an error on the producer's TC-675R form?

Thanks.

LenaH

Utah State Form TC-675R

The Utah payer ID must be a 14 character number. The first eleven characters are numeric and the last three are “wth.” Please do not include hyphens.

Example: 12345678901wth.

Utah will NOT accept any other version for the Payer ID. 

momsbluto

Utah State Form TC-675R

Thank you for your response! However, the number I have is correct. But, in speaking with the Utah State Tax Commission, they are suggesting that I incorrectly input the mineral royalties in correctly and is consequently looking for the last three letters to end in WTH which means withholding. But, the tax form provided by the mineral producer ends in different letters, which is confirmed to be correct.

DMarkM1

Utah State Form TC-675R

Please try to enter the producer code with the last 3 characters "wmp" lower-cased.  When entering a code ending in wth on other UT forms lower case seems to work.  Give it try.