Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

State Tax

I Filed My North Carolina State Taxes And The We’re Accepted On The 3rd Of February. Since Then My Refund Tracker On Credit Karma Says “Deposited” But Nothings In My Account. What Does This Mean?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DavidD66
Expert Alumni

State Tax

It probably means that North Carolina has processed your refund, and it should show up on your bank (assuming you selected direct deposit, as opposed to a paper check by mail) any day.  To be sure of the status of your refund, I would check with the North Carolina Department of Revenue.  To do so, click on North Carolina - Where's My Refund.  Scroll to the bottom and select "Check the status of your 2022 original income tax refund", then click on Next. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

State Tax

Okay So I’ve Been Checking The North Carolina Where’s My Refund Tool And It Says That My Refund Hasn’t Been Processed Yet. So I’m Just A Little Confused Why My Refund Tracker On My Intuit + Credit KarmaIs Saying Deposited .

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

State Tax

TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. 

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. However, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer. Where’s My Refund? has the most up-to-date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily so you don’t need to check more often.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies