Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NJ Tax Return won't print

@eagleness54 

Whoops, wrong state...edited my original response.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thank you so much!   Makes sense I suppose with Covid and Blizzards... I will be patient and wait it out.   

However, Turbo Tax needs to be able to answer these questions since they are generating error messages along with sent me an email, stating the the Forms are not available and ready to be filed.   I spent an hour on the phone with the rep yesterday, no clue.     

Thanks again !

Ok, thanks again, I will be patient and wait till the 14th.

but I received an email from Turbo Tax stating that the forms were ready and that I could sign in, update and file.

The link shows that the NJ resident return is 'available'.

I know, I received an email from them stating the forms were ready, but after spending an hour on the phone with a TT rep, there was no way to print the return or save it to PDF.... some glitch.   I am waiting a couple weeks.

Thank you.

I did clear cookies, and rebooted none of which worked.   I'm waiting till next week to attempt filing again.

LarryMo1
Returning Member

I E-Filed my NJ TurboTax Return and it has been accepted by NJ a few weeks ago.

Why does TurboTax still say-

"Your New Jersey return(s) is currently unavailable to view, print or download because the forms haven't been finalized yet."

I do not understand how my tax return can be E-Filed and accepted by the state, yet TurboTax will not allow me to print a copy????

I found something saying NJ is not ready until February 17th.    I am still not able to print to mail.

I'll give it a try again tomorrow the 17th.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

It does appear that some New Jersey state tax forms are available for e-file but most are not available for print just yet. You can check the print status of the forms in the link below.

New Jersey Individual Form Availability

@eagleness54

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you, I just found this on Monday.   I will give it a try on the 17th.      

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies