Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is WV Form IT-140 not ready for use yet?

This is occurring on the desktop version, not the web app. Also, the issue persisted on a separate computer after a clean install. It is definitely a software issue, not a cache issue.

Same thing here, just tried my computer at work with the online version still the same message stating it'll be removed once it's updated... 

I have been waiting for two weeks to file. NOTHING is updating. I was going to go ahead and file by mail - EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY PAID TO EFILE - and I can't even do that. Super frustrated!

Getting this error preventing me from filing online - this has been going on for a while....  Intuit has really dropped the ball here on customer care.  

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are still receiving the error, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone been able to e-file yet or know when TurboTax will fix error message? Very frustrated with the lack of answers from tax representatives 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions here to contact customer support @Ed2xs1. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Your response it not a response.. I have already spoke with other customer service representatives regarding this issue. Non of them have an answer. Your putting customers in an endless loop of nonsense. Customers need a date and time when this issue will be resolved 

It has been over 3 weeks now and I am still unable to send my WV state tax return in electronically because of the AGI figure being adjusted by my federal taxes.  How much longer will it be before they fix the electronic patch with turbo tax to submit my state tax return?  Maybe I should just mail it but I have already paid the turbotax $26.00 to submit it.  Please help me with my problem.

I received an email that the issue was fixed - but, after clearing my cache and browsing history - still getting error.  Waiting for a call from customer service.

I cleared my cache as well and have the. same error. Please let me know what you find out. As soon as you can. Thank you

I placed a request for a call twice and have not heard back (they were supposed to call within 5 minutes).   As soon as I hear from someone, I will let you know what they say.  Thanks!

Still same error on 3/19 update for Desktop PC Software.  Still can't file state return due to SAME issue.  It was NOT fixed with the update.  This is ridiculous and my worst experience this year in 14-15 years with TurboTax.  Capture.JPG

Still not fixed error above shown when attempting to file state return...  When claiming the COVID relief has anyone been able to file elsewhere without this issue for WV state?  I already paid for WV State to e-file, has anyone demanded a refund yet from Intuit due to this issue not being fixed in a timely fashion and after several updates, hours wasted with support, it continues to still be an issue?

Has anyone been able to e-file their WV state taxes yet or received  any updates from TurboTax about this issue?  They keep saying the error is fixed and to clear the cache history on my web browser but that is not the fix.  The error is obviously a problem in the TurboTax software.  I've been a TT customer for many years but the lack of customer service with this issue is sad.  Turbo Tax reps....... why has this issue not been resolved yet?

No luck here yet. The issue persists. I've received similar feedback on the cache. I've also tried using my retun file on a different computer and completely started from scratch on a third machine. The same error occurred. The behavior is the same on Windows and MacOS desktop versions. It is clearly an application error. Support has not provided any additional assistance or offered any kind of resolution. At this point I'm beginning to feel like requesting a refund and paper filing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies