Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Iowa 1065 K-1 SSN Incorrectly Displayed on Pages 2 and 3

The social security number of an LLC partner is incorrectly displayed on Iowa form 1065 Schedule K-1 pages 2 an 3.  Page 1 has the partner name, address, and SSN.  The name and SSN are copied to pages 2 and 3.  On page 1 there is no formatting so the SSN shows as 111223333.  On pages 2 and 3 the SSN is formatted so it shows as 111-22-33 with the last 2 digits missing.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Screenshot 2024-03-06 173615.pngScreenshot 2024-03-06 173855.pngYes - It is still printing incorrectly.  Page 1 of the Iowa formats the SSN with no dashes (left image).  Pages 2 and 3 have dashes (right image) and the last 2 digits are cut off.  Software is up to date.

I updated my TT today and had the same problem.  If you enter it as an entity FEIN (XX-XXXXXXX) rather than a Social Security number it works to put the number in correctly.  Still, this should be fixed. 

Again, I also had to fine tooth the elimination of the Composite Tax.  Taking it out one place still required taking it out where ever it appears in the return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies