Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has my state tax been sent to NC?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you referring to your NC tax return? If they have received your return or a payment for taxes owed to NC?

I filed my taxes and federal has been excepted!  But not sure if state was sent from Turbotax?
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

Thank You.
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

You may also sign back into your TurboTax account to verify your state return was sent. Please see the screenshot below:

How do I track my state refund?
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

If you find your state was not submitted, please see this TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to submit your state return. How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal? <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5269973">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5269973</a>

Have my NC taxes been sent , I am very frustrated with you . I have called NC treasury about this and they say they have not received why not and I want to know why I am not getting the whole amount I paid in back because I am not to pay taxes on my NC retirement

MaryK4
Expert Alumni

We unfortunately do not have access to your account information.  For live help, see Turbo tax customer support telephone number

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies