lattimcj1

PA portion of exempt interest dividends

Where do I enter the PA source portion of exempt interest dividends so that I am not taxed on them?  Last year this was obvious in Turbotax.  This year it is hidden.

Hal_Al
lattimcj

PA portion of exempt interest dividends

Thanks for reply.  The screen asking for details of tax exempt interest dividends should come up by itself as the 1099-DIV data is imported or entered.  In my case, I imported this data.  Turbotax FAILED to ask me what state or states were the source(s) of the dividends.  Turbotax mistakenly assumed all were sourced in PA, which was not true and caused a tax error.  I was forced to probe around in the "forms" complexities until I found where to divide the dividends among the source states.  Somebody messed around with this whole topic since last year when the proper data window presented all by itself.  I'm OK now, but I think this mistake will cause many errors for others.  Bad change.