cjhurston

out of state income

I live in Fl and recently spent over $160 for turbo tax. I am trying to file taxes and have a small amount (under 1500) of income working in the state of Ga. When I try to file state taxes for Ga it keeps prompting me to purchase another version of turbo tax for roughly $45. Do I have to pay extra for turbo tax for each state I do work in?

out of state income

Using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you receive one free state program download included in the purchase price (except the Basic edition).  If you have already download the one free state program any new state program needed is $44.99.

out of state income

SinceFL has no state income tax you should be able to choose GA as the state for your downloaded state program without an extra fee. You will have to mail your returns, because e-filing is closed.