Solved: No. You will file a part year resident OH return a...

Can Ohio tax income earned in another state after I was no longer an Ohio resident?

I left retirement and moved to the State of Florida in mid-May for a job. The majority of my income was earned in Florida.

No. You will file a part year resident OH return and only pay tax on the income received while a resident.

Be advised that snow belt states look closely at residents who claimed to have "moved" to FL, a state without an income tax, while still maintaining ties (e.g. a residence) to the original state.