Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Issue with NJ tax return

Should we just go to H&R

Issue with NJ tax return

Does anyone know when worksheet L will be available? Turbo tax get your crap together. I’ve already got my exemption number and am ready to go, but if you don’t have this ready by tomorrow I’m taking my money else where. This is donkey **bleep**

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Issue with NJ tax return

As soon as New Jersey issues final forms, TurboTax will work to incorporate them into the program.  All of the necessary forms to complete the healthcare worksheets have not been approved by the state.  The state is also not yet accepting tax returns for processing. 

You can check on the status of state forms availability in TurboTax at this link: TurboTax State Forms Availability.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
a_w_jr

Issue with NJ tax return

i was just starting to work on my fed returns and then when i go to download the state of nj nothing happens and it says my software is up to date is that normal? 

Issue with NJ tax return

Okay- so it actually says on your forms availability link that the healthcare coverage forms for NJ is available but when you go to file it is still not available. 
the forms ARE approved in the state of NJ.

so turbo tax please explain! 
all your accountants keep saying is the IRS isn’t accepting returns until January 27th, and that the forms aren’t approved. Yet every link your employees give say the opposite. 
you are holding up early filers, you are giving incorrect information, and your website IS NOT up to date. What is the issue??? Because every NJ accountant has the forms, people can file all by themselves as the forms are available for free. 
you have probably 1000s of NJ members waiting to apply. 
Also with the response of “the IRS isn’t accepting tax returns until January 27th,” does this response mean the forms will be ready by January 26th so people can file in a timely matter???? 
do you realize people depend on this money?? Probably not because your company just takes the money and doesn’t care. 
you’re about to lose 100s of NJ customers.

before we all take our business elsewhere can you give us more than your generic responses? 

thank you so much.

Issue with NJ tax return

Everywhere else has the forms available and ready except turbo tax. It even says on the timeline you keep sharing that it’s available. Turbo tax is behind. I file early every year and this is putting a delay that’s your faults not the states. If it’s not fixed by the end of the month to H&R Block I go. 8 yr customer here 

Issue with NJ tax return

Turbo Tax is the issue to busy taking money instead of being ahead of the game I can file with IRS RIGHT NOW ALREADY VERIFIED AND H & R BLOCK HAS ALL FORMS ALSO VERIFIED ITS YOU GUYS STOP WITH YOUR TAX EXPERT BULL5HIT 

Issue with NJ tax return

H & R BLOCK IT IS

Issue with NJ tax return

Any updates???

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Issue with NJ tax return

The New Jersey State Forms Availability list shows the Healthcare Coverage Worksheet L is now available.

@Codeaks @a_w_jr @carstar @Klaws85 @jackfsjones @Kyle Krimin

NJ_Taxpayer
Returning Member

Issue with NJ tax return

Yes, the form is available on TurboTax but we cannot complete our taxes because according to the program the forms have not been finalized. I have even tried to fill out the form manually using TurboTax (this was a few minutes ago) and still the same error message appears. 

I am considering switching to H&R Block if this is not resolved next week. There are numerous people who are early filers and this delay makes no sense considering that the state has all the forms available. Even the NJ chart for TurboTax says the forms are available and yet we are all paralyzed by this delay.

And what makes it worse is that no one has given us a decent answer that makes sense. 

Please fix this soon and don't tell us that the IRS is not accepting forms yet. Every past year by this time, the forms were ready. 

Issue with NJ tax return

1/24, still getting the error:
"Your return requires the Worksheet L, Shared Responsibility Payment Calculation which has not been finalized. Do not file this return until this calculation is finalized in the upcoming release of TurboTax New Jersey."

Issue with NJ tax return

It says that it's available but I (like many others) still cannot file taxes because the same old message keeps popping up that I need Worksheet L. Please hurry up and fix this. 

Issue with NJ tax return

@KathrynG3  thank you for the response. I do know the forms are available in NJ. However, when will it be ready through turbo tax??? 
thank you 

Issue with NJ tax return

Still same error

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies