jackson142644

Is there any other option to change the Return Status from Printed to E-file because I can't find the "add a state" on my TurboTax Online?

SteamTrain

@jackson142644 

There is no "Add a State" on yours, because you are looking at your 2018 taxes....and the e-file for that was turned off in Oct-Nov of 2019......so all you can do is print out your forms and mail them in since e-filing can only be done for 2019 taxes now. 

IF you were at the same point in your 2019 Online tax file right now, then the "Add a state" would show up ...but only for that 2019 file.

________________________

The example shown by the first response (from @DoninGA  ), is from last year when it was active.....and is only an example of where to find it when looking at the current tax year's forms....(We don't  have perfectly exact pictures for every situation)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Add a State 2018.JPG

jackson142644

Hi, thanks for your reply but I didn't manage to get the "add a state" still (as shown on below).

Capture.PNG

SteamTrain

@jackson142644 

________________________

jackson142644

May I know where should I mail all the forms and documents to? Any specific location or address?

Thank you. 

SteamTrain

OF course,

,,,Federal forms go to the IRS based on where you live.....according to the tables here:

https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

_________________________________________

.........… the State forms go to your state tax department , so you'll have to find your state's tax website and dig thru their information to see where they want them sent.