If when trying to efile my 2019 taxes it says a ta...

If when trying to efile my 2019 taxes it says a tax return with same SsN has been filed? So I filed my w2 from Del & Pa & live in Delaware could that be some confusion

No, the fact that you work in one state and live in another does not cause this error.

When you file your tax return, all your states are included on your Federal return.

This error means that a tax return was already filed with your Social Security Number, so you can't Efile again.

If you didn't include all your income on your first return, you will need to mail in an Amended Return.

Click this link for more info on How to Amend a 2019 Return

Well I found out why It was saying that somebody already filed under my social security number is because I did the  IRS deposit form for the stimulus check before I filed my 2019  taxes with y'all for the stimulus check I didn't know that was considered filing my taxes but I know it says you can fill that form out if you made under 12,000 which I did. So I was told that I have to do an amendment or mail it in I tried to print it to mail it in but I see I have to pay first but I have not received any type of money yet to even be able to pay so should I just wait to do the amendment