I want to be sure my Missouri State Return shows 0...

I want to be sure my Missouri State Return shows 0 due, husband public servant no taxes due

Then look at your tax return.

HOW MUCH IS MY REFUND?  DO I OWE?

No one else can see your screen, your tax return or your account. But YOU can see it.

What does it say on the "refund monitor" on the screen?

Look at your Form 1040.  What do you see on line 20?  Line 23?

Line 20 is a refund

Line 23 is tax due that you have to pay to the IRS

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

What does the TurboTax summary show you?  What does it say in Tax Home?

What are your fees?  Are you having them deducted from your federal refund?  If so, then do some math.

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

I had to cancel my state return with you my husband was a firefighter and we are exempt from Missouri state taxes 
We could not get to -0- due with your program

we would be happy to pay for aMissouri state tax return if you can figure out how to do it. Jackson Hewitt has done it in their office the last 3 years with no problem 

Please advise if you can help us

Please see reply message regarding Missouri state tax return