Solved: I Need to know where to send my FL tax return. I am confused If I am sending the right paper work. I work in two different states in 2016.

estelasanfelippe

I Need to know where to send my FL tax return. I am confused If I am sending the right paper work. I work in two different states in 2016.

FL return status is Ready to Mail. but I do not know what to send and where.

Sargeant

If you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you can skip the Florida return in TurboTax. Florida does not levy a state individual income tax so there is nothing you need to file with the state.

Sargeant