yonnah339

I am unable to fill out the 10-99 part of my form due to not receiving one is there anything else I can do do get the information I need?

There are over a dozen kinds of 1099's.  What kind are you asking about?  They come from various sources.

yonnah339

It would be the 10-99G

For unemployment?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-report-unemployment-if-i-didn-t-g...

You will have to enter a 1099G that is issued by your state.

Some states will mail out the 1099G.  Or you might need to go to your state’s unemployment website and use the password, etc. that you have been using to certify for weekly benefits to get your 1099G from the state’s site.

Enter your 1099G in Federal>Wages & Income>Unemployment

Go through the screens very carefully, making sure  to enter any federal/state tax you had withheld from the unemployment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/where-do-i-report-a-1099-g-for-unemploymen...