efiling

bkrebs311

efiling

When I submitted both Federal and State 2020 returns they were rejected because they said the AGI number was not correct. I believe this was because my 2019 return was still being processed, which was now processed on 3/5/2020. I efiled before this date. I want to efile my 2020 returns but the turbotax site will not let me. I printed out my returns but have not mailed them yet. I would really like to efile to avoid delay in my refund. What can I do to efile once the return was rejected.

ee-ea
DaveF1006

efiling

Since you have an AGI now, you can try this to see if you can efile.

1. Log into Turbo Tax
  2. On the landing page, scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Your Tax Returns and Documents>show
  3. Select the add a state link
  4. This will put you back into your return.
  5. Select file and change from mail returns to efile returns.  There should be a selection process to do that.
  6. This should allow to efile now if you follow the right steps.
  7. if you experience issues, you may wish to call turbo tax tech support at 1-800-446-8848 for further assistance.