When I submitted both Federal and State 2020 returns they were rejected because they said the AGI number was not correct. I believe this was because my 2019 return was still being processed, which was now processed on 3/5/2020. I efiled before this date. I want to efile my 2020 returns but the turbotax site will not let me. I printed out my returns but have not mailed them yet. I would really like to efile to avoid delay in my refund. What can I do to efile once the return was rejected.
Since you have an AGI now, you can try this to see if you can efile.
- Log into Turbo Tax
- On the landing page, scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Your Tax Returns and Documents>show
- Select the add a state link
- This will put you back into your return.
- Select file and change from mail returns to efile returns. There should be a selection process to do that.
- This should allow to efile now if you follow the right steps.
- if you experience issues, you may wish to call turbo tax tech support at 1-800-446-8848 for further assistance.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"