e-file in georgia with credit card payment

I owe Georgia state taxes, but TurboTax does not give an option to pay by credit card. TurboTax gives two options for payment of Georgia taxes: 1) direct debit from bank account 2) by check through mail.

How can I e-file through TurboTax and pay the state tax by credit card?

To pay the Georgia taxes owed with a credit card you will have to go to the Georgia state Department of Revenue website - https://dor.georgia.gov/credit-card-payments

Chose the option to pay the taxes with a check by mail so that you can e-file.  Then do not mail the voucher with a check if you are paying by credit card.

From a post I saw:

To pay state taxes with a credit card, first e-file through TurboTax by choosing the option to pay by mail with a check.  Then login with an account at gtc.dor.ga.gov and make the credit card payment.