tx-payer111

During SmartCheck for the Fed taxes I'm getting "Prior year earned inc must be greater than your curr year earned inc to be used for addtl chld tax cr". How to fix that?

I don't claim additional child tax credit

levisncap89

Today's update broke the software & is causing this. They're aware of and working on fixing the problem, but until they do, it is not going to work. Best suggestion is just stop trying to e-file until they get it fixed. Honestly, there is no telling what else they broke.See link below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4196627

levisncap89

tx-payer111

Thanks!
levisncap89

No problem. It's affecting me as well. Heck of a way to run a company, no?
tx-payer111

True