Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't finish efile, it asks me to Fix CA return, when I try to fix CA return, it doesn't change anything and puts me in a loop back where it asks me to fix CA return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Can't finish efile, it asks me to Fix CA return, when I try to fix CA return, it doesn't change anything and puts me in a loop back where it asks me to fix CA return.

Can you please specify what part of the CA return the program is stating you need to fix?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

medical and dental expenses.  Line 4 specifically, which should be line 1 minus 3.  The number that automatically got filled is too high, when I input the correct number and hit continue, I just get stuck in a loop.

I am having the SAME EXACT ISSUE. If anyone has got this figured out, I'd love to hear it. Line 1 and line 3 are correct, and when subtracted should have a different number than line 4 has auto generated. But when I try to correct this line, it won't save, and sends me back to the original page. I've re-entered all of my medical expenses and double checked that any expenses that weren't paid have "0" entered, still not working. This is under the CA Adjustments form, Part II lines 1-4. This seems like an issue with the website itself since the numbers are correct but the auto-generated total isn't.

I'm having the same issue as well. The info in the interest section of my form is correct, but it keeps asking me to fix it. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit is required when someone on your tax return had health insurance in 2019 through Healthcare.gov (or a state marketplace) and took the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower their monthly premium. We'll help you create (or correct) the form in TurboTax. Please click this TurboTax Help link to learn more The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2019.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies