gescamil

Can't finish efile, it asks me to Fix CA return, when I try to fix CA return, it doesn't change anything and puts me in a loop back where it asks me to fix CA return.

BrandiLO

Can you please specify what part of the CA return the program is stating you need to fix?

gescamil

medical and dental expenses.  Line 4 specifically, which should be line 1 minus 3.  The number that automatically got filled is too high, when I input the correct number and hit continue, I just get stuck in a loop.

Sickofagelimits

I am having the SAME EXACT ISSUE. If anyone has got this figured out, I'd love to hear it. Line 1 and line 3 are correct, and when subtracted should have a different number than line 4 has auto generated. But when I try to correct this line, it won't save, and sends me back to the original page. I've re-entered all of my medical expenses and double checked that any expenses that weren't paid have "0" entered, still not working. This is under the CA Adjustments form, Part II lines 1-4. This seems like an issue with the website itself since the numbers are correct but the auto-generated total isn't.

nikkia2k

I'm having the same issue as well. The info in the interest section of my form is correct, but it keeps asking me to fix it. 

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit is required when someone on your tax return had health insurance in 2019 through Healthcare.gov (or a state marketplace) and took the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower their monthly premium. We'll help you create (or correct) the form in TurboTax. Please click this TurboTax Help link to learn more The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2019.