2017 ca form won't instal

I am trying to download the California State Tax form for 2017, it says the download is successful and installed but then nothing is installed.

2017 ca form won't instal

I have this problem too, for 2018--can't go back to a saved 2018 form, because it requires Cal download which the system won't do. Help!

2017 ca form won't instal

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation. See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

2017 ca form won't instal

Same here - seems buggy. IRS sent me letter taxes weren't right and Turbo Tax doesn't appear to be standing up for their software. This is 3rd year in a row.

2017 ca form won't instal

I'm having the same problem with TurboTax Premier for Mac 2017. When trying to open a return, I get error saying "

The Tax return you are attempting to load contains one or more state tax forms which are not installed on this machine. Please install California to continue."

But even after going through and getting a success message for installing CA, it shows the same error.

Has anyone found a fix or workaround??

2017 ca form won't instal

amath 

I'm going to ask someone using a Mac to assist you, but it may or may not be tonight.  You may need to call into TurboTax Support if problems persist.

In the meantime, what Mac OS X version are you using?

@macuser_22   Are you able to assist here when you are next in the Community?   There seems to be an unusual number of folks using a Mac and having this same install California state program problem.   I don't know if it's a known issue at Support or not.

2017 ca form won't instal

Thanks so much! I'm using macOS Mojave, version 10.14.4

2017 ca form won't instal

PROBLEM SOLVED: To the many users who had this problem, Intuit customer service sent me the California program to install manually, via a file to click on--it launched TurboTax and installed California flawlessly. 

Ask customer service for the Mac download--they'll either email it to you or place it in your account (if you have an Intuit account). This will solve the problem (which should never have occurred in the first place).

2017 ca form won't instal

Yes see above.

2017 ca form won't instal

@mesquitebean @macuser_22 is there a way to get this file tonight or do I need to call into support tomorrow? 

Thanks for all the quick replies!