You should have received the 1099 R by now. Please contact the Institution that administered the Form for you.
The institutions administrating the account will send you a Form 1099-R in January or early February. Do not file your return until you have received this form.Once you receive this Tax document you can Enter the information as followed:
To enter a form 1099-R -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
Have a good evening.