Solved: You put 4 in the first drop down box and put the D...

dnichols

1099 R box 7 code 4 distributions - I have a 1099 R form The distribution code used is 4D. This is not an available option from the box 7 drop-down list.

I received 2 1099 R's that both contain code 4D. I reviewed the IRS instructions for form 1099R and have determined that it is a valid combination. Just not available in TurboTax. How do I enter?

You put 4 in the first drop down box and put the D in the secord drop down box.  They are two separate codes.