Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will Turbo Tax automatically use to 1040-SR if appropriate? Friends are saying we should have gotten more back and Turbo Tax has failed us again. Doesn’t it look for all?

Where did it add it as income?  What line?  Line 30 is only if you didn't get the full amount or qualify for more. sounds like the IRS sent you the 2800 last year but you tried to claim it again on line 30.

Herself
Returning Member

Will Turbo Tax automatically use to 1040-SR if appropriate? Friends are saying we should have gotten more back and Turbo Tax has failed us again. Doesn’t it look for all?

I'm a senior with 20/20 vision and the tiny print in the help section is horrible.  I have to copy it and paste in a word processing program to be able to read what it says.  I've worked on computers since the 70's, but a lot of people don't know how to do workarounds.

DawnC
Expert Alumni

On the desktop program, you can increase the size of the fonts in the bottom right-hand corner.   Each help box can be adjusted also, the font adjustment is at the top of the ''On-Demand Tax Guidance'' box.  See the image below.   @Herself

For the Online version, you can increase the webpage size from your browser's settings.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies