okey1211

Turbo Tax is asking for for a 1099-R form info I didn't get. The one for my Prudential RMD that I didn't get this year due to the C.A.R.E.S. Act. How can I fix it?

I'm done with both Fed and State taxes.  But TT won't let me go on w/o filling in the form.

Kat

This is a "ghost" form that transferred over from your prior-year return.  

I think the instructions included in the TurboTax FAQ linked below will assist you.  You should be able to delete the Form 1099-R that is associated with this specific retirement account.  Please post back if you continue to have difficulty.

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat