turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Karenburton1952
Returning Member

1099R

I have a turbo tax Deluxe disc.  It is not allowing me to enter my1099R information at this time.  When will it be updated so I can continue with my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

1099R

Have you updated your software to the latest release?  The Form 1099-R has been available for several weeks.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates.

Karenburton1952
Returning Member

1099R

I have updated my software but it still says the IRS is working on.  Still says check back later??

1099R

@Karenburton1952 wrote:

I have updated my software but it still says the IRS is working on.  Still says check back later??

Try this -

Save your tax return.  Close the TurboTax program.

Re-start your computer.

After the computer has re-started then start the TurboTax program.  See if the problem with the 1099-R is still occurring.

If it is then save your tax return.  Close the TurboTax program.  Uninstall the program and re-install.

Start TurboTax.  The problem should be corrected.

Karenburton1952
Returning Member

1099R

I am so disgusted with Turbo Tax this year.  I have uninstalled and re-installed 2 times with no luck.    Finally I loaded my disc on another computer and the 1099-R finally loaded.  I got to the very end of my return to review and I got a message that 1040 K-1 Form is not ready.  What is going on??  What normally takes me 1 hour has taken me 3 days and I still haven't been able to file my return.  I tried to return this disc to Amazon, but my time had run out for a return.  $40.00 down the drain!  I have been using Turbo Tax for over 6 years.  I will probably look elsewhere next year.  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

1099R

Please contact TurboTax support for help with this issue.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies