Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jsm
Returning Member

Where do I mail PA form 1099-R with tax withheld and transaction detail when e-filing?

I e-filed PA.  I have a 1099-R with PA taxes withheld.  TT said I need to mail the form in.  Where do I send it?  I did see other answers saying I don't need to send it, but does having PA taxes withheld change the answer?  Also, TT said I need to send in 1099-B sales detail.  Where do I send that?  See attached screen shots.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
MinhT
Expert Alumni

Where do I mail PA form 1099-R with tax withheld and transaction detail when e-filing?

No, if you e-filed, you do not need to send in your forms 1099-R, even if you had PA tax withheld on the 1099-R. You only need to attach that form to your state return if you file by mail.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jsm
Returning Member

What about the sales transaction details (1099-B)?
MinhT
Expert Alumni

If you have entered the 1099-B individually on your return, then you do not need to send them in. If you just reported the transactions by category, then you'll need to send in copies of your 1099-B.
jsm
Returning Member

What is the PA address?
MinhT
Expert Alumni

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://revenue-pa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/396/~/to-what-address-do-i-mail-my-pa-40-per...>
jsm
Returning Member

Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies