Where do I mail PA form 1099-R with tax withheld and transaction detail when e-filing?

I e-filed PA.  I have a 1099-R with PA taxes withheld.  TT said I need to mail the form in.  Where do I send it?  I did see other answers saying I don't need to send it, but does having PA taxes withheld change the answer?  Also, TT said I need to send in 1099-B sales detail.  Where do I send that?  See attached screen shots.

No, if you e-filed, you do not need to send in your forms 1099-R, even if you had PA tax withheld on the 1099-R. You only need to attach that form to your state return if you file by mail.

What about the sales transaction details (1099-B)?

If you have entered the 1099-B individually on your return, then you do not need to send them in. If you just reported the transactions by category, then you'll need to send in copies of your 1099-B.

What is the PA address?

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://revenue-pa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/396/~/to-what-address-do-i-mail-my-pa-40-per...>

Thank you!