My wife received numerous 1099-int and 1099-div statements for 2018...all are held inside IRA retirement accounts...nothing paid out...do these have to be reported?

She better find out why she's getting the 1099s.  Maybe it's not in the right kind of account she thinks it is.  She shouldn't be getting those.  Just 1099R for rollovers and distributions.

This does not sound right. IRAs typically report on forms 5498 unless you withdraw funds. 

I would double check with your IRA broker why you are receiving the 1099 DIV and INT forms. Do it before you file because the broker also files that information with the IRS and they will be looking for it to be declared as income on your return.