I receive a pension check from Monsanto out of a F...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I receive a pension check from Monsanto out of a Fidelity Investment. Received a letter showing amount received but no form. Where do I list this income?

2 Replies
Expert Alumni

I receive a pension check from Monsanto out of a Fidelity Investment. Received a letter showing amount received but no form. Where do I list this income?

You may want to reach out to Fidelity and see if they accidentally neglected to give you a form. If it is a pension check, it should be reported on a 1099-R.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Level 15

@dalbers2015 

You probably have a NetBenefits account and Fidelity....if you log in there, you should be able to download a PDF of your 1099-R.   

(If you've set your account to be  "Green" by  eliminating paper-mail, they may only be providing the 1099-R forms in the NetBenfits account, as PDF downloads that you have to access yourself).

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings