I receive a pension check from Monsanto out of a F...

dalbers2015

I receive a pension check from Monsanto out of a Fidelity Investment. Received a letter showing amount received but no form. Where do I list this income?

GiseleD

You may want to reach out to Fidelity and see if they accidentally neglected to give you a form. If it is a pension check, it should be reported on a 1099-R.

SteamTrain

@dalbers2015 

You probably have a NetBenefits account and Fidelity....if you log in there, you should be able to download a PDF of your 1099-R.   

(If you've set your account to be  "Green" by  eliminating paper-mail, they may only be providing the 1099-R forms in the NetBenfits account, as PDF downloads that you have to access yourself).

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*