Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 20

I neglected to file my non deductible IRA contributions on an 8606 for many years ....Is there anything I could do now???

You do NOT send in a 1040X for this correction ... the form 8606 can be filed by itself as a stand alone form ... make sure to sign it.