Returning Member

Retirement tax questions


I read through the conversation but not clear for my situation so hoping somebody can help!


Made non-deductible contribution to traditional IRA for tax year 2011. Since then no distribution , no additional non-deductible contributions and no Roth conversions. At the time CPA forgot to file 8606. I do my own taxes now via Turbotax.  What do I need to do now? Is it necessary to file 8606 for 2011?