rarmint1

I'm trying to figure out my 401K + Roth contributions...How do I know how much went to each? I see how much was paid pre tax for the year but not broken down to each!

My total contributions to both were 11,214 pre tax.  Does that mean all I have is a standard IRA and not a Roth?

Are these listed on your W-2 box 12 ?    A 401K is not an IRA ... you may have a 401K and a Roth 401K ... ask your employer if you don't know or understand.  Look at what the codes mean below...

If you didn't put money into an IRA or ROTH account yourself then do NOT make any entries in the IRA section of the program.