I'm self employed and I got a 1099 and I gave someone a 1099 and it won't let me put her info in as a deduction

To e nter the expense for hiring contract labor, please follow these steps:

Go back into your business return

1. Click on the Business tab > Continue > I'll choose what to work on
  2. On the Let’s gather your business info screen, in the Business Income and Expenses section, click the Start/Updatebutton.  [See Screenshot #1, attached.]
  3. If you have already started adding information about your business, you will see the Here's the business info we have so far screen.  Click on the Edit box next to the business.  [Screenshot #2]
  4. If you haven't already started adding business information, continue through the screens to enter the needed information.

Go back into your business return