Solved: I live in Kansas and work in Missouri. I had move my 401k to my personal savings account so from that is my pension consider income in Kansas, Missouri or both

I live in Kansas and work in Missouri. I had move my 401k to my personal savings account so from that is my pension consider income in Kansas, Missouri or both

No, it would be considered income in the state that you are a resident of.  If you live in Kansas and you are considered a resident of Kansas then the income would not be considered income for Missouri.