I have an unapproved withdrawal from my account? Why could this happen?

Who is the payee for the withdrawal?

IMG_2316.jpeg

This is all that shows. Is this something legit?

Yes, that is legitimate.  

If you selected to have your TurboTax account fees paid from the federal refund and the refund has been delayed then see this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of the account fees - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-billing/bank-account-auto...

TURBOTAX TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY  ACCOUNT

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.  TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing