Solved: I have a form 1099-G from Kansas & the only box with numbers in it is the box labeled "state or local income tax refunds/credits/offsets" but I can't find where to use it

I have a form 1099-G from Kansas & the only box with numbers in it is the box labeled "state or local income tax refunds/credits/offsets" but I can't find where to use it

The only places that let me start putting the info in are asking about unemployment (doesn't apply to me this tax year), owning my own business (also not an issue) or paid family leave which I didn't get.

To enter a state or local tax refund (Form 1099-G) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Other Common Income
  • On State and Local Tax Refunds on Form 1099-G, click the start or update button

Or enter state refunds in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to state refunds

• Scroll down to Other Common Income