gstein0529

I can't enter pension information, says it's IRS's fault. Doesn't seem right. It this true are is my version messed up?

What happens when you go to the Form 1099-R section of the program to start entry of the form?  There is no issue that should prevent you from entering a Form 1099-R.

Enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R

On the screen Did you get a 1099-R in 2020? Click on Yes

On the next screen click on Continue

On the screen Let's import your tax info Click on Change how I enter my form

On the screen How do you want to add your 1099‑R? Click on Type it in myself

gstein0529

Okay.   Well I was able to pull up the form manually per your instructions and enter the information and save it.  But the application still says. "the IRS is still working on finishing up the Distribution from Pension".  Weird.

Looks like we are good,

Thanks for your help.